Monday, June 1, 2009

Elisabeth's Extreme CakeOver

The CAKE SQUAD has been busy helping people find their SWEET SPOTS! Check out the special birthday surprise Elisabeth received from Extreme CakeOver:

(If you don't know about Extreme CakeOver, each Cake Squad member prays for the person getting "Caked Over" and hears what God has to say about that individual. Cara Linn then takes all of those prophetic words and designs a cake. The result? That person finds the Sweet Spot only their Creator can fill.)

"Pursue love, and desire spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy...he who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men." 1 Corinthians 14:1, 3


What God said about Elisabeth through each Cake Squad member:

Faith Fairy
“My sweet, smelling flower, My Elisabeth. Oh how I have such a vast variety, all different colors, growing everywhere. You’re my flower, my child and year after year, I will be providing you with food, which is My Word; wisdom and revelation. As your bulb grows larger, you will send up larger stacks with more buds. You will also have new stems emerging as your bulb produces larger roots under the ground.
And the buds, which are young women, that you will mentor will be the buds that are growing off of the years of wisdom you have.
And then I hear peace lily. “Everywhere you go Elisabeth; you are my flower, my child that will bring peace to every situation you encounter.”

James:
I see a ballerina in a pink tutu with silver lining; Pink because of your childlike heart before the Father, silver because you have a heart of wisdom before others. You're not afraid in His Presence! You know that you can come to Him with an open heart to whatever He has to say. You are in love with Him. Your openness in His Presence has created an environment around your heart of compassion. Because you trust Him, your heart can remain soft.

Momma D:
Bona Fide! And the Lord says; Elisabeth, I have created you, made you and now presented you as one having GOOD Faith. You are one who, through the testing, has come out of the fire, smelling like a beautiful rose. And like a rose, you are the authentic one. There are many roses, but no two are alike. There is none like you, Elisabeth. You are the truthful one; the honest one. When I look at you I see your sincere heart; your genuine heart. When others see you, they too see that your character is one of Good Strong Faith!
Your flavor:
Chocolate Pecan Caramel – Because who doesn’t LOVE that!

Dal-Rod: You have a sweet spirit, child like faith, and a joyful heart

Cara Linn: the Cake Design

Notice the cake included all of the details of each prophecy. Her heart and each adjective used to describe it, the flowers, the pink tutu with silver lining, etc...


Elisabeth LOVES this brand of cookies called "Nana's". They are sweetened with fruit juice and are delicious!
She also LOVES fondant and snacks on it every time she comes to SweetLand!
HER TESTIMONY:

"THANK YOU CAKE SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This cake absolutely rocked my world!!! It was right on! I was so blown away last night that I was speechless.

I heard the Lord say to me, 'Just as this cake was fashioned for you with so much love and time, it is a glimpse into what thought and love went into creating you!!!!'"

It honestly was truly a reflection of God creating and fashioning me. Psalm 139 has come more alive.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!

This Cake Squad thing has now taken on a personal meaning for me!


God's richest blessings to the Cake Squad and Cara Linn, Inc.!"


To apply for a free CakeOver, email us TODAY. Our current contest deadline is June 1st!!! You can also purchase a CakeOver at any time for yourself or someone else. Call or email for more info. faith@caralinncakes.com/347.365.4617



1 comment:

Pink Little Cake said...

Congratulations to Elizabeth, beautiful cake, as always!!