Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sweet Sugar 'Sistas'

"this cake is Da-lish-iss!"
My sweet sisters, Emily and Aubrey came to visit this week with my Step-Mom Luain (who is equally sweet). The entire week was full of exciting New York adventures, but one of the most memorable by far was our day in the cake studio!
We spent a whole day baking and creating.
The end result? A fabulous Panda Bear cake named Penelope.
I promised these girls they would be hired as soon as they're old enough to work!
I SOOO loved having them here - Here's to you my SWEET SUGAR SISTAS. I love you!!!
Emily working on Penelope's head

Aubrey making bamboo out of fondant


the Finished Product


"I just love it here in Sweet Land"

The Sweet Sugar Sisters
(I am missing you already!)

To see a video of our cake process - click link below - "Penelope in the making"

2 comments:

Pink Little Cake said...

Lovely cake Cara!! your sister are so cute.

Cara said...

Thank you! I love your blog PinkLittleCake