Friday, February 27, 2009

Signing in the City








































"My heart is overflowing with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer...Grace is poured upon your lips; Therefore God has blessed you forever." Psalm 45:1-2










































My heart is overflowing and God has definitely blessed me forever! It feels so great to have something finally completed that has been inside of me for so long. How do I say thank you to everyone for all the love, support, and faith in me for this book so far?!?!?!
THANK YOU THANK YOU to all who came to the signing! What an amazing night and most memorable for me. I am truly honored and grateful to all of you who came and everyone who has purchased a copy - Here's to the SWEET LIFE!!! Enjoy the pics ~






Love, Cara Linn













Our event took place on Broadway - a fabulous spot overlooking Union Square
































Sydney, our little "Cake helper"










A special thanks to City Space Suites - if interested in renting the space seen in these pics, go to http://nyvirtualoffices.com/.







Also, an extra special thanks to my Manager FAITH LANGE (aka best friend :) None of this would have happened without her! She's a Rockstar

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like such a fun night - what a success!!! Way to go, Cara and Manager/BFF Faith :)