Monday, April 20, 2009

Dancing in SweetLand

You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
To the end that [my] glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ok normally I would not post pictures of myself as silly as these, but tonight I lay all pride aside. Something happened here in SweetLand tonight, I can't keep it to myself!
It all started with a package that came in the mail today - "Momma D" made us tu-tus.

Faith wore her pink one to New Jersey and was gone all day while Dallas and I worked in the studio. Well tonight, God just showed up. Dallas couldn't stop laughing, she was getting more FREE and so was I. We were singing and laughing, there were angels everywhere and we were dancing with them! Believe me or not, maybe you think I'm crazy but I wouldn't make this up!!! I still see and feel them everywhere. Wow I am changed forever.

Do you know that life in Christ Jesus makes you FREE!!! (Romans 8:2)

Galations 5:1 says to "Stand fast therefore in the LIBERTY by which Christ has made us free! Do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage." Stand fast in the freedom He died to give you. When you truly grasp what Jesus did for you--when you know this truth--it will MAKE YOU FREE! (John 8:32).

God wants you free. Why did I post pictures of me dancing in a tutu? Why did I tell you I was dancing with angels in the presence of God? Because I'm FREE. When you taste this freedom, when you taste how sweet, you quit caring who knows it! I've been on the other side - I know what it feels like to be in chains. Depression, sickness, defeat, lack, vicious cycles of sin and emotional issues - I've tasted all that - I've lived in it. But then i grasped and received what Jesus did for me.....and it set me free!!!!!! Now that stuff has no power over me - I live ABOVE it all - and He just keeps taking me deeper in Him as I'm getting more and more free!

Free to dance, free to sing, free to laugh, free from what people think! I am in love and am truly living in Heaven RIGHT HERE on Earth. Hallelujah.

I hope you have an amazing day today - Let Jesus set YOU free. He's already paid for your freedom. All you have to do is ask Him to help you RECEIVE it. HE LOVES YOU! and wants you living in HEAVEN, not when you die, but RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





2 comments:

Dallas said...

WOOHOO!!!! Haha!! God is so awesome and this night has forever changed my life!!

dvote said...

Our obedience is our anointing... out of obedience comes blessing! Your life is a testimony of His unfailing love. LOvE Auntie Debi