Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SOUTHERN FUN

We just got home from our trip to Baton Rouge, Louisiana!
It was relaxing, slow-paced, and refreshing! If you live like we do in the big city, you MUST plan a trip to the south. Everyone is laid back and friendly and let me tell you, the men know how to treat the ladies! I don't think I opened one door while I was there.

It was a much-needed getaway! Another plus - I got to spend time with my amazing family and my two adorable nephews.


We made a "gingerbread house" cake. My dad and nephew, Whitaker, even contributed their own touch of creativity.

We even made time for dancing to some Christmas tunes :)
We won't see each other at Christmas, so this was our "early" Christmas picture. This is me with all my siblings. (from left: Tyler & Crystal, Whitaker & Campbell, Me, Neil, Emily, and Aubrey) We are all spread out location-wise but when we get together, it is always a FUN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Faith and I even had time to squeeze in a Cake Class one day. We drove to Thibodaux, LA (my college town!) to hold a class. Thanks to my friend Breanne and her lovely mother, Mrs. Chris, who got a group together for us. It was fun to be back there.









1 comment:

MammaDucky said...

So sad I missed your class. I would have loved to go. Just blog surfing and found yours. How odd is it that my word verification is "houma."

Hello from Thibodaux!