Sunday, June 15, 2008

ROCKY ROAD in Atlanta




Well I have been in Atlanta for the past 5 days and my trip has been anything but rocky, I just thought the title was catchy. (It does however, describe the scrumptious slice of cake in the first photo!)

Faith has shown me such a great time here in Atlanta. We have eaten at some amazing restaurants (Blue Pointe, Cafe Intermezzo, and Ru Sans Sushi). We ran a 4 mile race, did a little sun-bathing, and just enjoyed hanging out like old times back in New York. Oh how I miss her! We also went to a great Worship Conference called Jesus Culture and saw a lot of miracles take place, it was really exciting and cool. Wow, one 17 year old kid had a prosthetic leg and after a group of people prayed over him, his leg started growing!!! (That was only one story, I have lots more - it was amazing!) God is alive, people. He is alive and performing crazy miracles, all we have to do is believe Him and press in to what He is doing and what He wants to do!

Enjoy the photos and if you've never seen Atlanta, i would recommend it! It's a cool city.

2 comments:

Faith Lange said...

Oh how I love my sweet friend Cara,
She makes my heart sing!

The Core/Old School said...

CARA...my sweet sister! I finally checked out the blog...I finally sat down to the computer for something other than work!!!!

I miss you so much and I can't wait to see you soon! When???

You're an amazing person...I just look at your pictures and think you're the coolest person I know! Thanks for being such an inspiration!

Love you,
Crystal